- macula lutea degeneration
- macular degeneration (disorder)
- macular degeneration of retina, unspecified
- Degenerative changes in the macula lutea of the retina.
Definition from: MeSH via Unified Medical Language System at the National Library of Medicine
- Deterioration of the macula lutea in the retina; may be inherited, drug induced, or due to aging; leads to a severe loss of central vision while peripheral vision is retained.
Definition from: CRISP Thesaurus via Unified Medical Language System at the National Library of Medicine
See also Understanding Medical Terminology.